The Institute of Technology, Bandung (ITB) and Institute of Technology, National (Itenas) in cooperation with the Indonesia Geospatial Agency/Badan Informasi Geospasial (BIG) in a joint cooperation holds the International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System (ISGNSS) 2018 under the topic “Toward Best Integration of Global Navigation Satellite System and It’s Applications”.
The symposium is aiming at knowledge and information sharing of the development of positioning and GNSS-related science and technology. A number of well-known scientists have been invited to give a keynote talk or lead a specific topic at each mini-scaled symposium.
The topic related to the presentation of Andrea Gatti of GRed for GIMS is “GNSS today and in the future”.
Emerging GNSS technologies are creating new signals, instruments, antennas, and new platforms that enable the collection of new data types and/or improve the resolution, accuracy, and precision of positioning. This topics including:
- GNSS status – GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou
- RNSS status – QZSS, IRNSS
- GNSS algorithm and methods
- GNSS receivers and antenna technologies and sensors
- GNSS reference system and frames
- GNSS Multi-Constellation Positioning, theory, and application
- GNSS data acquisition and processing technique
- GNSS Time and frequency transfer
- GNSS Vulnerability
Andrea Gatti presented the “GNSS monitoring by low-cost equipment: state-of-the-art and operational examples”. GRed was invited to participate by the Technical Program Chair: Dr. Hendy F. Suhandri.
This presentation will be reviewed in an indexed and registered proceeding/journal by SCOPUS.